View Profile Nose-army

17 Movie Reviews

AwesomeAwesomeAwesome

NG should have more of these kinds of movies. I only usually see stuff like this at weird little independent animation challenge groups that nobody has ever heard of.
Do you use a skeleton or planning layer, or do you just have incredible control with your hand?

...oh. I just read the movie description now. That explains it.

TheBoogley responds:

Keyframes then inbetweens baby, all the way! If it wasn't for the interwebs I would only be showing this at obscure weird little independent animation challenge groups that nobody has ever heard of. Thank god for the Military Industrial Complex! :D

Har har!

The happy tablet saved the day. I loved the newspapers. Keep it coming!

The fat guy was funnier

I think it's funny enough if you don't make the people Blockhead interferes with weird. Using a more normal guy like yourself was a great idea, and it was funnier for him to actually be able to hear the fat guy.

1 Game Review

Awesome

You guys always think of cool game ideas. James the Zebra was the pilot! Are you ever going to make a cartoon wheres James meets the Rabbits?

"If this animation career thingy of yours runs dry, feel free to come live in my basement, cause christ knows I'm not gonna be married." -Ben Sheridan

27, Male