Boogley Bus Stop Boogley Bus Stop

AwesomeAwesomeAwesome

NG should have more of these kinds of movies. I only usually see stuff like this at weird little independent animation challenge groups that nobody has ever heard of.
Do you use a skeleton or planning layer, or do you just have incredible control with your hand?

...oh. I just read the movie description now. That explains it.

TheBoogley responds:

Keyframes then inbetweens baby, all the way! If it wasn't for the interwebs I would only be showing this at obscure weird little independent animation challenge groups that nobody has ever heard of. Thank god for the Military Industrial Complex! :D

sprite or not to sprite? sprite or not to sprite?

Har har!

The happy tablet saved the day. I loved the newspapers. Keep it coming!

Sonamy Sprite music video Sonamy Sprite music video

Needs ease.

When you tween, click in the middle of the frames of the tween, and go down to your properties and turn the ease up to either -100, or 100. And once again, I'm going to suggest drawing your own sprites.

flashman16 responds:

i'm the worst drawer EVER, i cant anything, even when i draw stick figures i manage to get them wrong

but that ease thing should help, thanx!

Falcon Punch RMX Falcon Punch RMX

Awesome.

Getting a Wacom would be a good idea. Until then, I recommend drawing with the paint brush. It gives it a more Flashy look. Also, it saves the trouble of having to always close gaps in the lines to fill the drawing in. And your tweens looked pretty easy to me, if you know what I mean.

Hendertaker responds:

yes i know what you ment , but what do you say about my FBF ^^,
tnx man goob observations :P

Blockhead: Quick Shot 2 Blockhead: Quick Shot 2

The fat guy was funnier

I think it's funny enough if you don't make the people Blockhead interferes with weird. Using a more normal guy like yourself was a great idea, and it was funnier for him to actually be able to hear the fat guy.

|~Enemy In The Snow~| |~Enemy In The Snow~|

Awesome!

Gee, I guess I didn't know what kind of an artist I was dealing with back in that little sprite argument over P-Bot's daily winners. This was incredible.

It was very smooth. I liked the dreamy background, and I liked that you took the time to make the soldiers recoil after shooting. In other animations I've seen, the soldiers just say in the same position. One thing you could improve on was the way she ran. I dunno if it was because her first aid kit was heavy, but it might have looked better if you hade made her use her arms a little more. She was getting shot at. I'd have been a little more frantic. Unless it was part of her character to stay calm, that was the one thing I didn't like.

Wow. And this is still just practice for you. 0___0

2 - The Story of Khale 2 - The Story of Khale

Holy cowz

Jeez, yer gettin so good at this. I wonder what you'll be like at the end of this series. I liked the art style, and the city was crazy. I originally thought that this was a spin-off of Brackenwood, but this is it's own movie. The one thing you could probably improve on was audio. The characters didn't really seem like they were talking. You should do more lip-syncing. You used 1001 sound effects, right? Cuz I recognized the cartoon twirling and the sword whips. Don't lose interest in this.

Ticked - ep. 1 Ticked - ep. 1

Awesome!

This is the highest quality Clock Flash I've seen. I liked the Clocktastic absurdity of it all, and the tweening rivaled Wonchop's. The one thing I didn't like was when Strawberry blinked or closed eye, his clock would squish together. MAKE MOAR!!!

Super Mario Brothers ep 1 Super Mario Brothers ep 1

Awesome!

Incredible for a first flash! I can't wait to see where you go from here. The drawings were great, and Mario looked awesome when he was fighting the Dry Bones, but when you make a motion tween, you can give it a really smooth look by clicking in the middle frames of the tween, and going down to your properties and setting the ease to 100 for a smooth end, and -100 for a smooth start. You can also stick a keyframe in the middle of your tween, and set the ease on either side so that it has a smooth start and a smooth end.

Luigi in 60 Seconds Luigi in 60 Seconds

Funny, but short.

Your a good drawer, aren't you? Next time you make a parody like that you should draw your own sprites in flash. That will help you make a drawing style that people will recognize you by.